The Harenda Hotel is situated in the very heart of polish capital, near Old Town (a 10-minute walk from it). It is very close to Warsaw University, next to the monument of Nicolas Copernicus (on the corner of Krakowskie Przedmieście and Oboźna Street).
The Harenda Hotel is located near the Royal Road (Trakt Królewski), which is the most presentable street in Warsaw. A walk along that street can be compared to a trip through centuries, a trip which thrills and enchants by the spell of palaces, churches, borough houses as well as government offices.
The location of the hotel in tourist, cultural and business centre will let you reach various places without the need of using public transport.
The guests have at their disposal comfortable
single, double, suit rooms and air-conditioned conference room.
Distance from the Harenda Hotel
Okęcie Airport - 9 kilometres
The Central Railway Station in Warsaw - 1.5 kilometres
The Old Town - 500 metres
The Palace of Culture and Science - 1 kilometres
How to get to the Harenda Hotel
- by train: from the Central Railway Station in Warsaw (Warszawa Centralna), by bus no 175 (ticket 4.40 PLN) to "UNIWERSYTET" bus stop (200 metres on foot)
- from the airport: Warszawa Okęcie, by bus no 175 (ticket 4.40 PLN) to "UNIWERSYTET" bus stop (200 metres on foot)
- by taxi SUPER, ELE, SAWA (from the airport approximately 45 PLN, from railway station approximately 25 PLN)
How to get to the Harenda Hotel by car
- from the north: driving along Wisłostrada, past the Śląsko-Dąbrowski Bridge, turn right into Karowa Street, then left into Browarna Street and finally right into Oboźna Street
- from the south: driving along Wisłostrada, near the Śląsko-Dąbrowski Bridge, turn back and then turn right into Karowa Street. After than turn left into Browarna Street and finally right into Oboźna Street
- from the east: driving along the Świętokrzyski Bridge, turn right into Browarna Street and finally right into Oboźna Street
- from the west: driving along Aleje Jerozolimskie, before Ch. de Gaulle'a Round about turn right into Bracka Street, then left into Książeca Street, then turn left into Kruczkowskiego Street and straight into Topiel Street, and finally left into Oboźna Street
- GPS, please write the address Oboźna 11 Street
Nearby places and sights
The Old Town with the Royal Castle
Piłsudski Square with the Tomb of the Unknown Solidier
The Presidential Palace
The Polish Theatre and the Grand Theatre
The National Museum
The Zachęta Gallery
In your free time...